rehabilitation for personal injury c;oemt

Ed’s client, Wiena, uses the latest Exoskeletal technology

Do you need a specialist personal injury solicitor to help you claim for compensation? We are experts in personal injury law and we can help you if you have been injured in an accident on the road, at work or abroad. We can also help you if you have been a victim of a violent crime or an assault. People also ask us for help when they want to change solicitor after a serious injury.

If you would like to ask one of our senior personal injury lawyers about your situation, please get in touch. We always do our best to give honest, fair advice to help you decide what steps to take next.

What Makes Barratts Personal Injury Solicitors Different?

Unlike some firms, we will only ever give your case to qualified staff.  Our personal injury lawyers have many years experience of handling personal injury cases. This means we can analyse your claim quickly and can maximize your compensation so that your future is secure.  We act against major insurance companies and we are known for fighting for clients to get the best results.  Our reputation means that the Defendants know that we will not undervalue your case. You can rely on us to focus on getting the best possible outcome for you.

We handle all types of personal injury claims but we are especially recognised for our expertise in serious spinal injury claims and head injury claims. We are unusual because we also have our own specialist in subtle brain injury claims.

The way your case is handled will affect your future. You need to trust your solicitor to get the best result for you. We go further than many firms because we also know how important it is to put rehabilitation in place as soon as possible. Our experience means that we can put together the best team to help you to recover and, because only senior, expert lawyers handle your case, you can be assured of getting the best possible advice.

Call us to discuss your case in confidence and we will explain how we can help you. Speak to one of our Personal Injury team – David or Ed.