Barratts Recover over £85,000,000 in Compensation for our Clients in 2019!
It has been a record breaking year for us here at Barratts. Our Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence lawyers have recovered compensation of nearly £86,000,000 on behalf of our clients. We feel this is a remarkable achievement for a firm which has only 6 litigation solicitors.
These settlements mean that many of our clients who suffered devastating injuries, are going into the New Year knowing that their futures are secure. They have sufficient compensation to pay for the care, accommodation, therapy and equipment that they need as a result of their injuries.
All of our lawyers are committed to helping injured people rebuild their lives and we are delighted that we have had such a successful year. Some of the highlights include:
- Julie Hardy concluded 3 of her claims involving children who suffered brain injuries at or around the time of their birth.
- David Tomlinson concluded claims on behalf of 4 family members who suffered devastating injuries in a road traffic accident.
- Ed Myers concluded a number of cases brought through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority for injuries suffered due to a criminal act, and also a claim for a passenger who suffered an injury in a road traffic accident.
- Emma Zukowska achieved a large settlement for a pedestrian who was hit by a car, suffering significant injuries.
- Lesley Edwards settled a claim on behalf of the passenger on a motorcycle who suffered serious orthopaedic injuries in an accident.
We are proud of the successes we have achieved this year and will continue to work hard in 2020 to get the right results for all of our clients. Making a real difference to our clients’ lives is our priority.